Wholesale liquidation is one of the most lucrative careers in 2019. It is the business of buying returned, overstock or excess goods from major retail stores and suppliers at a fraction of cost and selling them at a greater profit. It has been gaining popularity rapidly due to its high profit turnover rates.
The main aspect of starting your own liquidation business is to select a good and reputed liquidation company. These companies act as the middle party and help you source your desired item from the sellers. With the presence of hundreds of such companies, selecting an appropriate one is a difficult process. Thus, we have compiled a list of some trusted liquidation companies present in the USA. These will give you an insight as to which company is suited to your preferences.
Here is the List of Top Wholesale Liquidation Companies In India:
Quicklotz is one of the leading wholesale liquidation firms based in New York and Miami. It has been operating for more than 35 years and has gained a considerable reputed both in the USA as well as worldwide.
It is unique in the sense that it provides the clients with an opportunity to visit the warehouse and check the goods before buying. It offers clients the option of buying items in cases, pallets and truckloads. The goods offered include electronics, household items, toys, apparel, tools etc.
- Merchandise is offered in the condition advertised.
- International shipping to over 45 countries.
- Provides the customer with the ability to touch and feel products before buying.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Offers liquidated merchandise from big retail companies.
Liquidation.com is an online platform for company liquidity services. They are an auction-based liquidation company where the bids start from as low as 100 dollars.
The clients can choose products like apparel, computers, electronics, housewares, industrial equipment and vehicles. The products are offered as cases, pallets as well as truckloads according to the consumer needs. It provides a discount of up to 90% on some items. To participate in an auction, you just need to register to their site and then proceed to bid on the items you want.
- Provides international shipping to over 200 countries.
- Provides buyers with the choice to pick up goods directly from the warehouse.
- Sources include retail giants like Home Depot, Sony and Staples.
- The buy now option allows you to skip the auction process.
- Provides a high discount on merchandise.
Direct liquidation is a unique liquidation company that provides retail-ready products for auction. The merchandise is sourced directly from companies like Walmart and Target and includes their fresh customer returns, overstock, end of life and refurbished products.
You can buy a vast range of items, including electronics automotive, tools, appliances, health and beauty products, food items, apparel etc. The company provides both domestic as well as international shipping.
- The items are refurbished to the manufacturer’s original standards.
- They provide a proxy bidding model, enabling you to bid for the lowest price that can secure the items.
- Clients can buy a smaller quantity of items to test the waters.
- 90-day warranties on the products from the date of pickup.
- It displays the up to date market price of the items.
BULQ was established in 2004 to provide easy sourcing for returned and overstock goods. The company sells the merchandise in the form of boxes, pallets or truckloads. The products are sold as an assortment of miscellaneous items belonging to a specific category.
The categories include apparel, consumer electronics, home and garden, computer and office etc. Although the company doesn’t offer returns or exchanges if the difference between the manifest and the item received is greater than 2% it refunds the difference. They ship all over the US for a flat fee of $200 per single pallet and $30 per single case.
- Guarantees 98% accuracy in the manifests.
- It provides a flat rate shipping to anywhere within the US.
- Payments can be done through any major credit cards and PayPal accepted.
- New liquidation items are listed thrice daily.
- Both auctions and fixed price items are available.
B-Stock is a company that connects major retail giants in the USA to buyers, helping them to sell their returned and overstock items. The companies using this platform include chains like Amazon, Costco, Macy’s, Walmart, Target etc.
The buyers have free access to any of the marketplaces hosted by these sourcing companies, subject to the criteria set by them. The products are generally confined to pallets and truckloads of a specific type of item. They further have dedicated software that helps buyers search and track their orders and analyze their potential savings.
- Sources goods from 8 of the top 10 retailer chains in the USA.
- Customers can choose the marketplace based on the company they want to source from.
- Proprietary software that helps buyers track and buy their items.
- Stocks a wide range of liquidated merchandise.
- Quick and reliable customer service.
Source is a B2B platform that offers liquidated goods to small businesses and individuals for a very cheap rate. They have direct sourcing from some of the largest retailers as well as wholesale suppliers for overstocked and returned goods.
Items can be shipped to anywhere within the 48 states in the USA, except Hawaii and Alaska. Products available include consumer electronics, apparel, home decor, health and beauty etc.,
- Allows buyers to use proxy bidding for auctions.
- Items are guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
- Items are listed with their condition categories.
- Payment can be made through major credit and debit cards, PayPal and PayPal credit.
- All auction items are provided with a flat shipping rate.
Viatrading.com is a family-owned liquidation company established in 2002. The company focuses on supplying goods to small business owners and is a preferred supplier of the National Flea Market Association (NFMA).
The products sourced are usually wholesale liquidations, wholesale overstock purchases, and customer returns. You can find categorize including clothing, houseware, electronics cosmetics etc. The merchandise comes in assorted case packs, single as well as multi pallets.
- No minimum purchase restriction
- Buyers can visit the warehouse and inspect the merchandise.
- International shipping available to a majority of countries.
- Poper description on listings for buyer’s ease.
- Software that calculates customer’s savings
Merchandize Liquidators was established in Florida in 2003 as a company helping private sellers and buyers. Currently, it is deemed as the largest wholesale liquidators in the southeastern United States with over billion worth of sales. The company sources new, overstock, surplus, used and salvaged goods from nationwide retail chains like Macy’s, Sears, CVS as well as smaller businesses.
The main aim of Merchandize Liquidators is to provide their clients with their respective items as a fraction of their original cost. You can buy pallets or truckloads of merchandise from categories ranging from apparel, health and beauty, sporting goods to electronics.
- Excellent for low to mid-budget buyers.
- User-friendly website with proper categorization.
- The merchandise comes in four different sizes.
- Order can be placed in person, by phone or by an email.
- Fast domestic and international shipping.
888 Lots is a B2B liquidation platform that provides cheap merchandise to a vast range of customers, from small businesses to large retails. The company has been in the wholesale business over a decade and is continuously updating its platform to fit new requirements. Their items are directly sourced from America’s largest online retailer’s FBA Centers around the country.
The inventory includes apparel, electronics, automotive parts, books, baby products and toys, home and office improvement etc. Both domestic and international shipping is available according to the customer’s preferences.
- A vast range of products available.
- Extremely detailed manifests present with every pallet.
- There is no minimum or maximum limitation on buying items.
- Items are guaranteed to be in 90% retail condition unless stated otherwise.
- The shipping costs are automatically calculated.
Continental wholesale is known for its vast categories of goods that it sources from over 16 well known retail companies. Their inventory includes appliances, apparel, electronics, furniture, cookware, sporting goods, groceries, toys, rugs, hardware and tools etc. It offers three merchandise sizes aka small lots, half truckload and full truckload.
The loads have manifests that clearly state the conditions and categories of items present. The platform is designed with maximum user convenience in mind, with buyers having the ability to click and view each offering.
- Provides a large selection of items.
- Customers can inspect the goods before buying.
- Products are delivered in the condition they are advertised.
- A user-friendly platform that makes buying easy.
- Implements fast and reliable shipping.